Gain a competitive edge in agriculture.
Combine leadership and communication expertise with selected courses in agricultural interest areas tailored to meet your career goals.
This program will prepare you with technical agricultural knowledge, communication skills and leadership abilities. Develop the analytical and problem-solving skills needed to generate solutions to global issues in agriculture and rural communities today.
Tailor your academic experience to meet your interests. Students choose from specialized agricultural communications and leadership classes and select courses from subject areas including agricultural systems management, animal and veterinary science, family and consumer sciences, plant or soil science, rangeland ecology, forest resources and more. Pair your degree with minors for a well-rounded educational experience.
Interested in earning this degree in Boise or Twin Falls? Check out the 2+2 program option.
This program could be a good fit if you:
- Want flexibly in your education
- Enjoy hands-on, active learning
- Have an interest in science and the agriculture industry
- Have strong communication skills
- Are involved in 4-H, FFA or other agriculture-related activities
With this degree, you could become a/an:
- Public relations specialist
- Farm or ranch manager
- Field representatives
- Adult educator
- Agriculture analyst
- Youth development educator