Parking and Transportation Services (PTS) staff is conducting maintenance in parking lots across campus during the summer break. Parking lot cleaning, painting and crack repair is being completed as weather conditions allow. In order to conduct this necessary maintenance, parking lots must be temporarily closed and vehicles need to be relocated. Signage will be posted at the entrances to parking lots, giving notice of an upcoming closure.
During the month of June, PTS staff will be conducting more significant maintenance in certain lots, including seal-coating the entire surface of the lot. These lots will need to be closed for several days in order to complete the project. Each of the following lots will be closed for a period of 2-4 days between June 13, and June 27. More specific dates for closure of each lot will be posted at parking lot entrances prior to the closure. Completion of the work is highly weather dependent.
View the Summer 2014 Lot Maintenance Map
Lots scheduled for maintenance include the following:
- Gold lot 31 east of the Kibbie Dome
- Gold lot 42 adjacent to the Niccolls Building
- Red lot 6 at the corner of College and Railroad Street
- Red lot 51 west of the Kibbie Dome
- Red lot 58 off of Sweet Avenue
- Silver lot 25 north of Wallace Residence Hall
- Blue lot 104 at the Business Technology Incubator
- Metered lot 53 on the south side of the Life Science Building
If you have questions about alternative locations to park during these lot closures, contact the Parking Office at 885-6424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org