Jazz Festival Parking
The University of Idaho will host thousands of visitors for the Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival Thursday through Saturday, Feb. 27-29. The public is welcome to join the festivities on the Moscow campus, but should be aware of street and parking restrictions due to the high amount of vehicular and pedestrian traffic. Campus visitors, students and employees are encouraged to abide by posted signage to avoid being ticketed.
For a high level summary, read below. For all the details, including the Jazz Festival Shuttle (Vandal Trolley) Route and Stops, check out the 2020 Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival Campus Parking Map.
ASUI-Kibbie Activity Center Parking
- Blue gravel lot 110, west of the ASUI-Kibbie Activity Center, will be reserved for festival bus parking only Thursday - Saturday, Feb. 27-29, and closed to all regular vehicles.
- Blue gravel lot 57 and Red paved lot 34, located west of the ASUI-Kibbie Activity Center, will be available for general parking and no permit will be required during the festival. The public is welcome to park in these lots to enjoy the festival.
- Red paved lot 51 will be posted “Reserved” for vehicles with a festival VIP pass.
Bus Loading Zones
- South perimeter of gravel Blue Lot 57 west of Kibbie
- Deakin Avenue at Bruce Pitman Center and Saint Augustine’s Catholic Center
- Railroad Street behind the LDS Center
- Blake Avenue at the Lionel Hampton School of Music / Haddock Hall
- Rayburn Street at Physical Education Building, Memorial Gym and Agricultural Science Building
- 6th Street between Living Learning Community (LLC) and Natural Resources Building
- The U of I Vandal Trolley will provide attendees free transportation to festival event sites throughout campus from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
For questions regarding parking lot or street closures on campus, call University of Idaho Parking and Transportation Services at 208-885-6424.