Parking Events and Services
Attending Moscow Campus Events
Parking and transportation information for major campus events like Vandal Football Games can be found in Signature Events. If the event you will be attending is not listed, please contact us at 208-885-6424.
Planning Moscow Campus Events
We are here to help make your event a success! Regardless of the size of the event, event organizers should always contact Parking and Transportation Services to make parking arrangements at least seven calendar days prior to the event date. Late requests may incur additional fees or may not be able to be completed as requested. Please note: event transportation options are available to university-sponsored events or programs only, and approval is at the discretion of PTS. To request any of the following event services, please fill out the Event Request Form.
Services and Offerings
- Barricade Rental: large $20/small $10 plus set-up fee.
- Cone Rental: $2 each plus set-up fee.
- Staffing: $40/hour (3 hour minimum).
- Event Parking Map (PDF format): $40.
- Designed specifically for your event; highlighting buildings, parking locations, special transportation routes, etc.
- Sandwich Boards: $5 each plus set-up fee.
- Campus Directional Signage: ask for a quote!
- Signs can be placed at major entry points directing patrons to specific event parking areas.
- Reserved Parking: $15/half day and $30/full day.
- Individual reserved spaces near your event.
- Reserved Lot or Lot Fall-Back: ask for a quote!
- Expecting a lot of attendees? Reserve an entire lot or schedule a lot fall-back in which the lot is neither reserved nor enforced.
- Special Event Permits: First 20=$3 each; $1.50 each thereafter.
- Customized permits designed with your event's logo, printed by PTS and distributed by your event's organizer.
- Event Scratch-off Permits: $3/day/permit (minimum order=5).
- A flexible, fun option (non-refundable).
- Color-coded special event permits: Gold ($4 per space), Red ($3 per space), Blue ($1 per space).
- Vandal Trolley Rental: $80/hour with 2-hour minimum (includes driver). Stand-by time is $40/hour.
- A guest favorite: trolley-style bus that can run on biodiesel.
- Accommodates 32 seated riders.
- Joe Bus: $80/hour with 2-hour minimum (includes driver). Stand-by time is $40/hour.
- New "Vandalized" 22-seat bus with heat, AC and wheelchair lift.
During some high-volume travel times, especially around the beginning of each semester, Parking and Transportation Services partners with the Office of Admissions and Campus Visits and the International Programs Office to offer free shuttle service from Pullman-Moscow Regional Airport (PUW) to the Moscow campus. Students arriving for fall semester can submit a request for shuttle transportation to campus in advance of their arrival. Students are encouraged to request a seat on the shuttle as soon as they reserve their flight. This helps us assess airport transportation needs and ensure as many students can access this service as possible. Note that depending on the number of students arriving, shuttle service may not be available for all students. PTS will suggest alternatives for students if the PTS shuttle is booked at capacity.
- Shuttle service is limited to flights that arrive between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Shuttles travel between the airport and campus only, dropping off at the LLCs and Wallace Residence Center. No drop-off destinations are available off-campus.
- Reservations are required and will be filled on a first-reserved basis.
- Each shuttle will transport no more than 15 students with their luggage.
- If travel plans change, students must notify PTS.
- PTS will monitor incoming flights for timeliness and send shuttles accordingly. This means that if a flight is running late, the shuttle will be there when the flight arrives.
For the fall 2022 semester, students can request a free shuttle from Pullman-Moscow Regional Airport for the following dates:
- Monday, Aug. 15, 2022
- Tuesday, Aug. 16, 2022
- Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2022
- Thursday, Aug. 18, 2022
- Friday, Aug. 19, 2022
- Saturday, Aug. 20, 2022
- Sunday, Aug. 21, 2022
Click here to request a reservation. The deadline for reservations is noon on Friday, Aug. 12, 2022, or until each shuttle is full, whichever comes first.
Questions? Contact PTS at email@example.com or 208-885-6424.