Parking Enforcement Schedule
General violations are enforced at all times, 365 days per year.
Daytime violations are enforced Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. However, some individual spaces have specific enforcement times. Please look for signage at individual lots and spaces and read carefully.
Exceptions to the daytime regulations occur during academic breaks and university holidays (academic breaks include: fall, winter, spring and summer break – see the university calendar for specific dates).
Enforcement during academic breaks and university holidays is as follows:
- Permits are not required in regular spaces in all Blue, Red, Orange, Silver, or Purple lots during summer and academic breaks
- Overnight parking is allowed inside a Purple or Silver lot only; no parking on streets
- Gold lots require permits year round
- Green lots require permits year round
- Meter and pay station payment is required year round
- All specially marked spaces; disability, reserved, service, delivery, timed, walkway spaces, no parking areas, fire lanes are enforced year round and require valid permits
- Disability spaces are enforced at all times and require valid permits during academic breaks and university holidays, as follows:
- Any valid Disability permit (state-issued or university-issued) must be displayed, but a University of Idaho-issued Disability permit is not required to be displayed in addition to a state-issued Disability permit during summer, academic breaks and university holidays
- Display of any valid Disability permit (state-issued or university-issued) during academic breaks, will validate parking in all designated disability parking spaces; valid campus walkway permit spaces on the campus walkway, regular spaces in all colored lots, meters and posted timed spaces