The recital is a capstone musical experience. Reflecting years of private instruction or composition study and a high level of musicianship resulting from that learning environment.
You must check date availability and discuss possible dates with your studio instructor before selecting a date.
Do not schedule your recital until the date noted in the Recital Handbook: 11/28/22 for required full recitals. 11/30/22 for required half recitals. 12/5/22 for elective recitals.
Schedule your recital.
- January 24 at 6 p.m.
- January 26 at 6 p.m.
- January 27 at 6 p.m.
- February 9 at 6 p.m.
- February 14 at 6 p.m. (UI/WSU Orchestra Concert performance at 7:30 p.m.)
- February 28 at 6 p.m. (Concert Band & Wind Ensemble performance at 7:30 p.m.)
- March 2 at 6 p.m. (Orchestra & Concerto Concert at 7:30 p.m.)
- March 4 at 6 p.m.
- March 7 at 6 p.m. (Big Sky Basketball Tournament) (NW Wind Quintet at 7:30 p.m.)
- March 21 at 6 p.m. (DDD Rehearsal)
- March 28 at 6 p.m. (Opera Tech)
- March 31 at 6 p.m. (Opera Tech)
- April 1 at 2 p.m. (Opera performance at 7:30 p.m.)
- April 1 at 4 p.m. (Opera performance at 7:30 p.m.)
- April 1 at 6 p.m. (Opera performance at 7:30 p.m.)