Tuition Dates: Tuition is billed in two advance payments. The first payment for Fall 2018 is due Wednesday, August 29 and the second payment is due Wednesday, October 3.Payment: You may pay online with a credit card, or by check. There is no charge for credit card payments.
1. Online Payments:
- Please go to our Marketplace shopping cart.
- Select "LHSOM Prep Division Tuition Payment."
- Please refer to your bill and enter your payment amount. Click "Add to Cart."
- Enter the student's name and click "Continue."
- Click "Checkout."
- Enter your email address, or register with Marketplace on the right side of the page (if you register, you can store your credit card information for next time).
- Enter your credit card details and check out. You will receive an email receipt. Please retain this for your records.
- After you receive your bill, you may pay tuition by check in person at the Lionel Hampton School of Music main office, or mail it to Alec Caldwell, Financial Technician, Lionel Hampton School of Music, University of Idaho, 875 Perimeter Drive MS 4015, Moscow, ID 83844-4015.
Please note that non-payment of your bill will result in the discontinuing of lessons, group classes and ensembles. Books and/or other materials requested by teachers are not included in bills.
Private lessons with Sheila Kilcoyne, Inga Kingsley or Diane Worthey are $47.00 an hour. Suzuki faculty (Giselle Hillyer, Sheila Kilcoyne, Inga Kingsley and Diane Worthey) give 14 lessons in Fall semesters and 16 lessons in Spring semesters in accordance with the Moscow and Pullman school district calendars.
Private lessons with Giselle Hillyer or any Lionel Hampton School of Music faculty member are $57.00 an hour. LHSOM faculty members give 14 lessons in both Fall and Spring semesters in accordance with the University of Idaho academic calendar.
Suzuki Group Class:
- $65 in Fall and Spring semesters
Cantabile Strings Ensemble:
- $125 in Fall semesters, $138 in Spring semesters
Greater Palouse Youth Orchestra:
- $150 in Fall semesters, $172 in Spring semesters
Private Piano Lessons, Tier I (14 per Semester)
- 30-minute lessons (at $28.50 per lesson): $399.00/semester
- 45-minute lessons (at $42.75 per lesson): $598.50/semester
- 60-minute lessons (at $57.00 per lesson): $798.00/semester
Private Piano Lessons, Tier II (14 per Semester)
Graduate Students with Pedagogy Training
- 30-minute lessons (at $18.50 per lesson): $259.00/semester
- 45-minute lessons (at $27.75 per lesson): $388.50/semester
- 60-minute lessons (at $37.00 per lesson): $518.00/semester
Private Piano Lessons, Tier III (14 per Semester)
Undergraduate Students with Pedagogy Training
- 30-minute lessons (at $17.50 per lesson): $245.00/semester
- 45-minute lessons (at $26.25 per lesson): $367.50/semester
- 60-minute lessons at ($35.00 per lesson): $490.00/semester