Student Teaching and Internships
Explore student teaching and internship opportunities offered through the Department of Agricultural Education, Leadership and Communications. For more information, contact Kattlyn Wolf.
Learn more about certification options, go to the Idaho State Department of Education’s website for requirements and apply for the Idaho Teacher Certification.
Admission to Teacher Education
Review program requirements below and learn more about teacher education programs offered through the Agricultural Education, Leadership and Communications.
- Complete 20 hours of service learning with children and/or youth
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or higher
- Earn a minimum of a C in the following courses:
- English 102
- Communications 101
- University of Idaho core mathematics course
- EDCI 201 or FCS 210 for Early Childhood Education
- Obtain a signature from an authorized adviser
- Agree to a complete background check
Submit a concern
We CARE about student success and well-being. The mission of VandalCARE is to provide care and concern for students who may be in distress.