B.S. Agricultural Science, Communication and Leadership
Leading Agricultural Communication
Explore the human side of agricultural and life sciences while gaining technical agricultural knowledge, communication skills and leadership abilities. Prepare for a future in public relations, agricultural literacy, community development, volunteer management and more.
- Assess an issue for a real-world client and present your findings to company leadership.
- Choose specialized agricultural communications and leadership classes.
- Enroll in electives focused on journalism, social media, video/photo editing, etc.
- Work with industry and community leaders.
- Learn about leadership theories, community dynamics and team-based leadership.
AELC student discovers future with 2+2 program.