1. See registrations schedule.
2. For online registration, VandalWeb will accept V number, Student ID number, or user ID for Novell/Blackboard login. SSN cannot be used. Initial PIN is set to MMDD of the student’s birth date plus two zeroes (MMDD00).
3. PIN cannot be viewed but can be reset for those students who forgot. Miki, MiChele Stefanic, Michelle Weitz, Sandy Larsen from the Boise Center, and the Registrar’s Office have access to reset PIN. For the Twin Falls area students, Amanda Moore-Kriwox can help them at 208-736-3600. Students are encouraged to take advantage of “online PIN reset” from the VandalWeb page.
4. For students with “confidential” warning on Banner, PIN cannot be reset over the phone. They can come in person with their photo ID, or they can request their confidentiality be removed by making the request in writing with their signature to the Registrar’s Office.
5. For callers: No phone registration is accepted. Students must register online or come here in person to register in the computer lab.
6. Questions? Contact (208) 364-4050 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.