U of I Boise Frequently Asked Questions
Students are encouraged to apply online.
Questions? Contact: 208-334-2999 or email@example.com
There is a $20 registration fee plus $5 per credit, up to six credits for fall/spring semesters and three credits for summer session. Students must pay regular fees for anything over the credit limit. Any special fees (i.e. lab fees) will not be waived.
- For non-university of Idaho employees: all fee waivers should be turned in to their Human Resource Office for their employment verification. The verified forms can be sent to Students Accounts at firstname.lastname@example.org (BSU, ISU, LCSC, State Board of Ed, State Dept. of Ed, Idaho State Library, Idaho Voc. Rehab, Division of Career-Technical Ed). Online classes are not eligible for reciprocal fee waivers.
- For University of Idaho employees: all fee waivers should be turned in to their supervisor, department chair, and their dean, and to Student Accounts. See additional information here.
Questions? Contact Student Accounts at email@example.com or 208-885-7447 for your fee waiver status.
All students and employees working out of the Idaho Water Center must have a Boise VandalCard for building access. Refer to the employee and student information below to order your VandalCard.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Idaho Boise – VandalCard procedure
All new or replacement VandalCard requests (employees and students) should be entered via the OIT portal. Make sure you follow the photo requirements listed on this page before proceeding on to the “Request a VandalCard” form. A member of the U of I Operations team will be in contact with further instructions via email after submitting your form.
Email notification from direct supervisor for employees or major professor for students on requested access area(s) is needed for each card.
Student cards will expire at the close of the academic year of their graduation or by departmental request. Board appointed employee cards will expire in five years and temporary employee cards will expire in one year, per VandalCard office policy.
Check out our list of Academic Advisors and Major Professors.
- New students receive a paper fee statement mailed to their current address. Continuing students receive a fee statement electronically. If you need additional statements, go to online billing/fee statement by logging on to VandalWeb.
- All financial aid recipients receive a fee statement electronically.
- We do not print bills locally for individual students.
- Questions? Contact Student Accounts at email@example.com 208-885-7447.
For Directed Study inquiries, please speak directly with an advisor from your program.
Many degrees and certificates are available via either online or distance learning options. Learn more about our online programs and courses.
Refer to the Fee Schedule for the most current information.
You can confirm registration and/or pay fees online by logging in to VandalWeb.
Payment plans are available through the University of Idaho VandalWeb. For enrollment, go to Student Account Information > Student Accounts Center >then the payment plan tab. For more information, please visit our payment plan information page, or call 208-885-6760.
You can find it online at the University of Idaho VandalWeb.
- See Registration Deadlines.
- Visit “How to Register” for a step by step registration process.
- Questions? Contact 208-885-6731 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
First — check online to see what types of holds you have. There is normally contact information associated with holds:
- AV: Advisor’s Hold for undergraduate students. Refers student to their advisors.
- AR: Collection. Please call Student Accounts: 208-885-2136.
- AB: Account Balance Hold. Student must pay the outstanding balance in order to register. Refers student to Student Accounts: 208-885-7447.
To learn more, visit the Office of the Registrar.
Yes, there is! The Senior Student Registration Permit must be completed and submitted to Student Accounts. Download the form.
Questions? Contact Student Accounts at email@example.com or 208-885-7447.
It is recommended that all students with inquiries about their textbooks should work directly with the instructor of the specific course.