Share the ride with Vandals (or Cougs, too, if you'd like)
Whether you need to get home for break, commute to campus, or drive back and forth between U of I and WSU, chances are you’re one of many. Whether you need a ride or need riders to help pay for gas, Zimride limits your search to Vandals (or Cougs too, if you’d like).
How do I Zimride?
- Sign up, it's free!
- Post where you need to go and when
- Indicate whether you need a ride or riders
- Evaluate the potential matches and share the ride!
- Zimride allows us to narrow our search to our own campus community.
- With Facebook integration, we can see if we have friends in common with other members.
- Look for mutual friends on ride post pages and member profiles!
- When a booking is accepted, passengers are charged but payment is held until 24 hours after the ride is complete.
- If the ride doesn’t happen or something goes wrong, simply let us know. Drivers can rest assured knowing they’ll get paid without the need to ask in the car
For more safety features and tips, check out the Zimride Safety and Trust page.