Request More Information
A firm footing for infrastructure.
The integrity of a bridge, highway, building or other structure depends on the integrity of the earth on which it stands. Geological engineers have the expertise to help ensure that structures are built on or in solid ground.
This program combines includes courses in geological engineering, geology, civil engineering, hydrogeology and site characterization. You will learn how to combine skills in geology and engineering to design and construct infrastructure projects and evaluate geologic hazards.
This program could be a good fit if you:
- Hold an undergraduate degree in geology, civil engineering or a related field
- Have a strong foundation in mathematics and physics
- Are interested in geology and engineering
- Enjoy working in the outdoors
- Like to solve complex problems
With this degree, you could work with civil engineers and geologists on a variety of infrastructure problems.
Electrical Engineering, M.Engr.