Uncap the potential.
Whether you want to lead product development and research at a technical company, or you want to build a career in academia, this program prepares you to contribute to the field of computer science in new and novel ways.
As a graduate student in this exciting field, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the limitations and opportunities in the use of computers to solve problems. You will work alongside faculty on leading research and explore high-level concepts in areas like computational biology, network security, computer architecture and network design.
This program could be a good fit if you:
- Have a strong foundation in mathematics and computer science
- Want to conduct research in the field
- Like to solve complicated puzzles
- Have a strong work ethic
- Work well independently and as part of a team
With this degree, you could become a/an:
- Information assurance software developer
- Developer/designer of games and virtual environments
- Software engineer
- Operating systems and network administrator
- Software architect
- Bioinformatics specialist
- Information technology specialist
- Systems analyst
- Database administrator
- Computer support specialist
- Information technology consultant
- Teacher at the college level
Biological Engineering, M.Engr.