Request More Information
From engineer to manager.
Many engineers spend a significant amount of their careers as managers. This program provides the additional manager training engineering these professionals need to succeed as leaders in the field.
In this program, you will prepare to move from a role as a practicing engineer to a management position in business, industry or government. Explore the analytical, technical and human resource aspects of managing in a technical environment. Develop practical knowledge you can apply immediately to your career in areas like project management, leadership, accounting, statistics and more.
Students may elect to conduct a master’s project on a topic relevant to their current career or organization.
This program could be a good fit if you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Are a practicing engineer with at least two years of professional experience or are currently employed as an engineer
- Want to earn a degree without disrupting your career
- Are interested in management
With this degree, you could become a/an:
- Engineering Project Manager
- Construction Project Manager
- Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Software Engineering Manager
- Infrastructure Systems Manager
- Environmental and Energy Manager
Metallurgical Engineering, M.S.