Computing modern-day life.
From cars to cell phones to refrigerators, computers are embedded into nearly every aspect of modern-day life.
In this program, you will study complex hardware and software systems and gain the high-level skills you need to contribute to the next generation of computer innovations. You will explore concepts in both electrical engineering and computer science, focusing on the architecture, programming and application of digital computers.
Depending on your career goals, you can tailor your studies to focus on digital hardware design, digital systems design, computer systems or another related area.
This program could be a good fit if you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering
- Demonstrate a strong background in computer engineering, computer programming, electronics, mathematics, chemistry and physics
- Want to lead research in the field
- Have a strong work ethic
- Can work well independently and as part of a team
With this degree, you could become a/an:
- Computer software engineer
- Computer hardware engineer
- Applications engineer
- Design engineer
- Quality control engineer
- Development engineer
- Computer architect
- Systems design engineer
- Research engineer
Civil Engineering, M.Engr.