Request More Information
Lead the innovations of tomorrow.
Technical professionals in industry are charged with providing effective planning, selection, implementation, and management of technology in today’s fast-paced, global marketplace.
In this program, you will prepare to fulfill this important role in business, industry or government. Learn practical strategies and concepts in business, project management, process improvement, leadership of technical teams and much more.
You can tailor your studies to your interest and career goals. Focus areas include areas like industrial project management, process improvement, product development, innovation, and safety.
This program could be a good fit if you:
- Are an experienced technology professional
- Want to become a manager in a technical organization
- Want to improve your work practices
- Hold a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical field and/or have appropriate work experience
With this degree, you could become a:
- Project Manager
- Chief Technology Officer
- Director of Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Director of Information Technology (IT)
Materials Science & Engineering, M.S.