South Hill Apartments are available to full-time students who are single parents, married couples (with or without children), law students and students more than 25 years of age. Students, over the age of 21 are now eligible to live in our South Hill apartments located on Deakin Street. These one, two and three bedroom apartments are two-story, townhouse style residences. Apartments are conveniently located on the southeast side of campus.
South Hill apartments offer a Law Cluster for law students needing a convenient apartment location in a supportive community.
South Hill Rates
- 1 bedroom - $3,114/semester
- 2 bedroom - $3,306/semester
- 3 bedroom - $3,798/semester
South Hill Amenities
- High-speed Internet, water, sewer and garbage included. Residents pay electricity and heating.
- Washer/dryer hookups available (electric).
- Kitchen equipped with refrigerator, stove and garbage disposal.
- Located near five safe play areas and large green spaces.
- Private parking lot, with Green permit purchase.
- 12-month and less apartment contracts available.