- Internet, water, sewer and trash included. Resident pays electricity.
- Apartments are equipped with a kitchenette including refrigerator, stove and oven.
- Private parking lot with Green permit purchase.
- 6-month through 12-month contracts are available.
Featuring apartments, parking, playgrounds, mailboxes and streets.
Elmwood Apartments offer studio, one-bedroom and loft-style apartments. Located on Elm Street, in the heart of campus near the Bruce M. Pitman Center, Starbucks and the VandalStore.
- Full-time non-first year students
Elmwood Apartments - 12 Month Agreement**
- Studio - $3,930/semester; approximately $655*/month
- 1 Bedroom - $4,020/semester; approximately $670*/month
- Loft - $5,130/semester; approximately $855*/month
South Hill Apartments - 12 Month Agreement**
- One Bedroom - $3,810/semester; approximately $635*/month
- Two Bedroom - $4,020/semester; approximately $670*/month
- Three Bedroom - $4,500/semester; approximately $750*/month
- Four Bedroom - $5,640/semester; approximately $940*/month
South Hill Vista Apartments - 12 Month Agreement**
- Two Bedroom - $4,320/semester; approximately $720*/month
- Three Bedroom - $4,950/semester; approximately $825*/month
* Agreements are billed at the beginning of each semester, for the entire semester. Fall Semester is billed July 1 - Dec 31 and Spring semester is billed Jan 1 - June 30. Payment plans are available through your student account.
**Six Month Agreement available at an additional cost of $300/semester.