Current Employer Partners
Consolidated Electrical Distributors, Inc.
‘Be A Part Of Something Big’
We’re one of the nation’s largest electrical supply distribution networks, with over 600 locations across the United States. We distribute just about every piece of equipment that keeps your lights on, your energy flowing ad your lifestyle comfortable. Our products – and opportunity – are all around you.
Career Opportunities In:
- General Management Leadership
- Accounting and Credit
Idaho Eats shares your passion not only for culinary innovation and sustainability but also student success that shines so brightly on campus. The Idaho Eats philosophy goes beyond the plate and works toward supporting the academic journey of students and creating a healthy environment for faculty and state¬ to cultivate knowledge and success. Your beliefs and pride for the Vandals community is not only deeply embedded into your campus, but they are core values we are fully aligned with.
We will engage, celebrate and proudly serve your community through the following core values:
- Innovation: We are ignited by innovation, committed to constant evolution, being ingrained in market trends, and always uncovering student, faculty and staff needs.
- Culinary: From a chef-centric organizational chart to our approach to culinary, you can guarantee that from presentation to plate, your whole community will experience the highest food quality.
- Value-Minded: The most important stakeholder is the guest, and we’ll ensure the food, service, and overall dining experience is a great value by insisting on ongoing and continuous feedback.
- Student Success: We support both our local and global community with a great place for students to empower, gather, connect, learn and create memories.
- Community: Our mission is to enhance the experience of everyone who visits your campus, from high school student recruits sampling The Eatery to loving alumni revisiting school for a catered reunion weekend.
‘Seeing Possibilities In Potatoes’
The perfect potato begins from the ground up! Started in 1950 on a farm in the Northwest region of the United States, Lamb Weston has grown to be one of the world’s largest frozen potato companies, happily delivering the delicious goodness of fries to more than 100 countries. We see things different – just like our founder, Gilbert Lamb, did back in 1950. Amazing what a little ambition and a lot of hard work can do. When you choose a career with us, every day is fry day!
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
‘Making Electrical Power Safer, More Reliable, and More Economical’
SEL invents, designs, and builds digital products and systems that protect power grids around the world. This technology prevents blackouts and enables customers to improve power system reliability and safety at a reduced cost. A 100 percent employee-owned company headquartered in Pullman, Washington, SEL has manufactured products in the United States since 1984 and now serves customers worldwide. Our mission is simple: to make electric power safer, more reliable, and more economical.
Our purpose statement:
Our purpose is reimagining energy for people and our planet. We want to help the world reach net zero and improve people’s lives. We will aim to dramatically reduce carbon in our operations and in our production, and grow new low carbon businesses, products and services. We will advocate for fundamental and rapid progress towards Paris and strive to be a leader in transparency.
We know we don’t have all the answers and will listen and work with others. We want to be an energy company with purpose; one that is trusted by society, valued by shareholders and motivating for everyone who works at bp. We believe we have the experience and expertise, the relationships and the reach, the skill and the will, to do this.
‘Real Sugar. Real People. Real Community’
Message from the President:
“Amalgamated Sugar has provided quality jobs and advancement opportunities to employees for over 100 years. Generations of employees developed their careers with our Company. It is from this strong foundation that we are building our future, and we invite you to come and grow with us.”
- John McCreedy, President & CEO