Recruiting at Career Fairs
Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2024 | 2-6 p.m. Pacific time
P1FCU Kibbie Dome | Map
We are proud to offer additional opportunities for employers to connect with students during Career Fair Week. Please consider attending any of our free College Networking Nights the evening prior to the Career Fair. These networking events will provide you the opportunity to connect with and target students in majors you are recruiting.
|Registrant Type||Price||Additional Benefits|
|Premier Sponsor (limit 8)||$1,000||• Recognition on All Fair Marketing Materials
• Reserved Curbside Space
• 1st Choice Booth
• No Late Fee
|Executive Pass (limit 20)||$700||• Reserved Front Row Space
• 2nd Choice Booth
• No Late Fee
|Returning Corporate/For-profit||$500||– – –|
|First-time Corporate/For-profit||$400||– – –|
|Gov't/Education/Large Non-profit*||$300||– – –|
|State of Idaho K-12 School District||$150||– – –|
|Small Non-profit**||$150||– – –|
|University of Idaho Colleges/Programs||$100||– – –|
Late Registration Fee: $100 added to registrations 13 business days before the fair.
Cancellations: Cancellations received at least two weeks prior to the fair date will be fully refunded. Any cancellations received within two weeks of the fair owe 50% of the registration plus a $50 administrative fee.
For more information, to sponsor or attend an event, email Employer Relations or call 208-885-6121.
*Large non-profits have an operating budget greater than $500,000
**Small non-profits have an operating budget below $500,000
Fall and Spring fair registrations include:
- One 8-foot table with linen and two chairs
- Complimentary campus parking
- Assistance with load in/out
- Receipt and storage of pre-shipped display materials
- Complimentary food and beverages
- Fall and Spring fairs only: One table for optional day-after student interviewing. Additional day-after interview tables are available for $25 each.
A late payment fee of $50 will be enforced if payment for the career fair is not received by two weeks after the date of the fair.
Cancellations received at least two weeks prior to the fair date will be fully refunded. Any cancellations received within two weeks of the fair owe 50% of the registration plus a $50 administrative fee.
Any No-Show who does not contact Career Services to cancel their registration will be responsible for the full registration amount plus the $50 administrative fee.
Displays and recruiting materials for the fair may be shipped in advance and delivered to your booth if received by the day before the fair. You must collect late parcels from Campus Mail on your own. Ship materials to:
U of I Career Fair
Attn: Your Company Name
Campus Mail & Receiving
875 Perimeter Drive
Moscow ID 83844
For return shipping, you must schedule a pick-up with your preferred carrier for the day after the fair. Please also send a shipping label with your representative. The pick-up location for Fall and Spring fairs is:
East end of Kibbie Dome
1000 Stadium Drive
Moscow, ID 83843
Career Fairs at the P1FCU Kibbie Dome
Unload in Lot 31, at the east entrance of the Kibbie Dome (Map), and park in lots 34 and 57 to the west. Parking permits are not necessary on fair day.
Career Fairs at the Bruce M. Pitman Center
Unload in Gold Lot 18 on the north side of the Bruce M. Pitman Center. Staff attendants will have parking permits. Parking maps are available at the Information Desk inside the Pitman Center (Map). Parking passes allow for parking in Gold, Red and Blue lots. Download parking map (PDF)
One-day Visitor's Permit
For any campus visit, employers can purchase a one-day visitor's pass. A license plate number is needed to make the purchase.
There are many ways employers can recruit students and promote on-campus visits, job openings and internships.
- Job and Internship Listings — Post open positions on Handshake, U of I's free online job and internship management system.
- Recruiting Events — Attend career fairs, participate in on-campus interviewing, and join networking events.
- Information Sessions — Information sessions allow employers to talk in-depth about their organization and job/internship opportunities. Career Services can assist with arrangements and promotion to students online and via email. Learn more on our Host an Info-Session page.
- Class/Student Group Presentations — Visit the U of I campus, and give a presentation about your company during a class or student group meeting. Career Services can help by facilitating contact between employers and faculty or student group leaders.
- Place an Ad on Flat Screen Announcement Boards — This is an option in our premium services. For more information about this service, please visit Partnership and Premium Services page.
- Advertise in the Student Newspaper — The Argonaut, the U of I student newspaper, has a weekly print circulation of 4,500 on and off campus. The paper also has a strong online presence with on average 12,000 weekly pageviews of uiargonaut.com plus over 5,500 followers on Facebook. For advertising information, call 208-885-7825 or email email@example.com.
- Posters/Flyers — Limited amounts of professional posters or flyers can be hung across U of I campus and sent to academic departments free of charge. Mail materials to:
University of Idaho Career Services
875 Perimeter Dr. MS 2534
Moscow, ID 83844-2534
- Meet employees in academic departments — Students often seek internship information from academic advisors. By building relationships with faculty and advisors in academic departments, employers may get more exposure.
- Enhanced branding and year-round exposure — If you are looking for the next level of branding and support from Career Services to help keep your company top of mind for U of I students, please check out our Distinguished Employer Partnership.
U of I observes campus-wide policies regarding posting, advertising and marketing on campus. There are limits to sidewalk chalk advertising, and papering vehicles along university streets and parking lots is not allowed. View the full policy.
Check-in begins one hour prior to the start of the fair. Booth assignments and other day-of information will be provided.
Fall and Spring Fairs:
Employers may conduct interviews during in-person fairs; this is an optional activity and Career Services does not guarantee private rooms or space.
The day after Fall and Spring fairs, Career Services organizes a mass interview event on campus. Our staff will check students in and direct them to a general waiting area where interviewers retrieve them when ready. Mass interviewing spaces are not private.
Fall and Spring registrations include the cost of one interview table for the day after the fair. Reserve additional day-after interviewing tables for $25 each when registering.
Lodging information for Moscow, Pullman and surrounding areas is available through Visit Moscow. Some hotels offer special rates for career fair recruiters so be sure to ask when you book your reservation.