Partnerships & Premium Services
Our Distinguished Employer Partnership (DEP) program and Premium Services are designed to allow employers access to enhanced branding across the school year and tailored connection points beyond our complimentary services.
Our Premium Services are available for purchase a la carte, and employers are encouraged to find the services that would be of most benefit to the goals and needs of their company. If you are interested or have any questions regarding the below list of Premium Services, please reach out to Career Services (email@example.com or 208-885-6121).
One e-mail blast targeted to students in a college (limit one per school year)
|$100 per e-mail
One social media post on Career Services channels (limit one per school year)
|$100 per post
|Full-table (8 seats) sponsorship at the Etiquette Dinner (Spring Semester)†||$250|
|Double booth size at either the Spring or Fall Career Fair||$400|
|Focus group with identified students on a topic of your choice (includes catering)||$500|
Job-internship advertising throughout the school year on plasma screens across campus
|Career Services Education Session/Workshop: Topic of your choice (includes catering & marketing)||$500|
|Company Spotlight one-page feature in a Career Services Guide publication (three available)||$500|
|Career Fair Executive Pass (Fall and/or Spring) - includes reserved parking and booth selection after Premiers||$700|
|Sponsor for a College Networking Night (includes recognition at the event)†||$700|
|Title sponsorship for Career Services’ Photos with Santa Event (one available)†||$750|
|Premier Sponsor Fall Career Fair (eight available per fair)*†||$1,000
|Premier Sponsor Spring Career Fair (six available per fair)*†||$1,000|
|Feature piece in University media highlighting a success story about a U of I student/alumni recently hired by your organization||$1,000|
|Full back cover sponsorship of a Career Services Guide publication (one available)†||$1,000|
|Title sponsorship for Career Services Workshop Series (one available)†||$1,500|
|Segment sponsorship for networking portion of Etiquette Dinner (one available)†||$1,500|
|Title sponsorship for the annual Etiquette Dinner (one available)†||$3,500|
| Customized Services**
*Career Fair Premier Sponsor Benefits
- Company name and/or logo on all Career Fair marketing materials (print & electronic)
- Priority for on-campus interview rooms and info session dates during Career Fair week
- Choose your booth location on the fair map
- One priority parking space at the fair venue
- Half-page color ad in Career Fair insert in the Argonaut, the U of I student newspaper
- Recognition as a Premier Sponsor on the jumbotron screen during the fair
** We are able to customize services according to your needs. For more information contact Chris Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org.
† A partial amount of your payment creates tax incentives through a donation to the U of I Foundation.
Our DEP program is designed to assist those employers who would like to raise student awareness of their organization on campus throughout the year. Becoming a U of I Distinguished Employer Partner will allow you to consistently recruit high-quality students from the University of Idaho.
Brand recognition is critical to your organization’s success in the marketplace. It is equally critical among top students. When you become a Distinguished Employer Partner, your organization will become a “name brand” on the U of I campus.
Instead of looking for our top graduates and interns, they will be looking for you.
Benefits to Becoming a Distinguished Employer Partner:
- Tailored service and support from Career Services Staff
- Year-round branding and access to targeted student marketing channels
- Maximize the impact of your recruiting visits
- Increased access to U of I faculty, advisors, and administrators
There are three annual spending thresholds that will achieve Distinguished Employer Partner (DEP) status for the following year: $3,000 (Bronze), $4,000 (Silver), and $5,000 (Gold).
- Regular recognition as a DEP on plasma screens in facilities across campus
- Priority reservation of Career Service’s Employer Conference Room
- Consultation services: Site visit from Career Services staff member
- E-mail blasts can be targeted by college, major, and class year
- All Silver and Bronze benefits listed below
- Priority for on-campus interview and info session dates/rooms and e-mail blast send dates
- Consultation services: Regular feedback to ensure high-quality recruiting throughout the year
- E-mail blasts can be targeted by college and major
- All Bronze benefits listed below
- Recognition on the DEP Wall in the Career Services Office
- Company profile, link, and recognition on the Career Services Web Site
- Recognition as a DEP on major Career Services marketing material throughout the year
- Recognition in the Career Services’ “Thank You Distinguished Employer Partners” ad ran twice per year in the U of I student newspaper
- Recognition as a DEP on the jumbotron screen during Career Fairs
- Consultation services: Annual end-of-year report
- E-mail blast limit increased to three per semester
For more information, contact Career Services at email@example.com or 208-885-6121.