Partnerships & Premium Services
Our Distinguished Employer Partnership (DEP) program and Premium Services are designed to allow employers access to enhanced branding across the school year and tailored connection points beyond our complimentary services.
Our DEP program is designed to assist those employers who would like to raise student awareness of their organization on campus throughout the year. Becoming a U of I Distinguished Employer Partner will allow you to consistently recruit high-quality students from the University of Idaho.
Brand recognition is critical to your organization’s success in the marketplace. It is equally critical among top students. When you become a Distinguished Employer Partner, your organization will become a “name brand” on the U of I campus.
Instead of looking for our top graduates and interns, they will be looking for you.
Benefits to Becoming a Distinguished Employer Partner:
- Tailored service and support from Career Services Staff
- Year-round branding and access to targeted student marketing channels
- Maximize the impact of your recruiting visits
- Increased access to U of I faculty, advisors, and administrators
There are three annual spending thresholds that will achieve Distinguished Employer Partner (DEP) status for the following year: $3,000 (Bronze), $4,000 (Silver), and $5,000 (Gold).
- Regular recognition as a DEP on plasma screens in facilities across campus
- Priority reservation of Career Service’s Employer Conference Room
- Consultation services: Site visit from Career Services staff member
- Email blasts can be targeted by college, major, and class year
- All Silver and Bronze benefits listed below
- Priority for on-campus interview and info session dates/rooms and email blast send dates
- Consultation services: Regular feedback to ensure high-quality recruiting throughout the year
- Email blasts can be targeted by college and major
- All Bronze benefits listed below
- Recognition on the DEP Wall in the Career Services Office
- Company profile, link, and recognition on the Career Services Web Site
- Recognition as a DEP on major Career Services marketing material throughout the year
- Recognition in the Career Services’ “Thank You Distinguished Employer Partners” ad ran twice per year in the U of I student newspaper
- Recognition as a DEP on the jumbotron screen during Career Fairs
- Consultation services: Annual end-of-year report
- Email blast limit increased to three per semester
For more information, contact Career Services at email@example.com or 208-885-6121.