M.S. and Ph.D. Water Resources
Explore the World's Water Issues
In this unique distinctive program, you will learn to collaborate effectively with peers in other fields and with key stakeholders and professionals to define, research, and achieve creative and sustainable solutions to contemporary water problems. Earn an interdisciplinary master's or doctoral degree in any of three emphasis areas: engineering and science; science and management; or law, management and policy.
- Graduate handbook (pdf)
- Follow us on Facebook
- University-wide curriculum offering a broad range of classes
- Three option areas provide targeted training
- Easy access to indoor and outdoor laboratories for hands-on training
- Unique combination of research, networking and community involvement
- Concurrent degree available with Law (J.D./M.S.)
Meet Our Faculty
Over 60 faculty members from seven colleges and 15 departments participate in the Water Resources Program.
Meet Our Students
Learn about our students and their research in addressing water resources challenges.
Research teams utilize diverse natural laboratories and state-of-the-art facilities to address water resources challenges.