In addition to university scholarships, students can apply for scholarships specific to the Interior Architecture and Design Program. These scholarships offer substantial financial aid while acknowledging students’ excellence and building professional currency. Scholarships include:
- Dixie and Allen Dykman Scholarship
- Interior Designers of Idaho Scholarship
- Network of Executive Women in Hospitality Northwest Chapter Scholarship
- Interior Design Program Scholarship
- American Society of Interior Designers Regional and National Scholarships
- International Interior Design Association Scholarships
- Bruce T. Haglund and Tisha Egashira Earth Stewardship Scholarship
- University of Idaho International Programs Office Study Abroad Scholarships
- many more
Apply for Interior Architecture and Design Scholarships
Interior Architecture and Design scholarships are awarded based on an application and portfolio review. Please submit your application using the form below. No hard copy applications will be accepted.
Next application deadline: Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2023 at midnight Pacific time.
- Upload the portfolio as a PDF file. Pages should be formatted 8 1⁄2" x 11" with all text clearly legible. Maximum file size is 10 MB.
- Include your name on the front cover and in the file name (portfolio_JoeVandal.pdf)
- In the front of the portfolio, include a letter of application (approximately 250 words) that speaks to what inspires you to do your best, and describes your academic/professional interests and goals.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interior Designers of Idaho –IDI Student Member Endowment Scholarship.
Please note the different requirements, and apply through IDI portal here http://interiordesignersofidaho.com/scholarship.
Lombard Conrad Architects + Design VIM Scholarship and Fellowship:
Please note the different requirements shared, and apply through LCA portal email@example.com.