Get the ultimate Pre-Health Professions experience by joining the only living community exclusively made for students in Pre-Health Professions. Explore what it is to think, create and act in the world through exclusive academic, career and social experiences with students pursuing similar interests.
- Wallace Residence Center, Gooding 2nd - First year students
Find out more about the Wallace Residence Center.
Benefits to Living In A Specialized Community
Specialized Communities are great for all students. Check out some of the best reasons to choose this living option.
- Gain an instant friend group with students who like the same types of things you do.
- Extra activities related to the communities specialization.
- Additional time with your instructors outside of the classroom. (academic themed communities)
- Ease of group work without leaving your residence hall.
- Help with homework from your peers just outside your door.