Sexual Assault is an issue that the University of Idaho takes very seriously. The Violence Prevention office provides helpful information and resources.
Call 911 for emergency assistance
- Counseling and Testing Center | 208-885-6716
- Dean of Students office | 208-885-6757
- UI Health Center | 208-885-6693 (Monday through Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Alternatives to Violence of the Palouse | 24-hour crisis line: 208-883-4357 (help)
- Moscow Police Department | 208-882-2677
- Gritman Medical Center | 208-882-4511