Other Discounts and Perks
As a University of Idaho employee, you have access to a variety of discounts and other voluntary benefits.
Blue Cross of Idaho Discounts
As a Blue Cross Cross of Idaho member, you have access to a variety of discounts and savings on anything from car seats to massage therapy through the Blue Extras discount and savings program. The Blue Cross of Idaho website lists where you can save money for specific services and goods.
Employees have access to the Employee Assistance Plan's discount program, called Corporate Perks. Visit www.apshelplink.com and enter the code of UI1. You will then click on the Savings Center link on the right side of the page to access the Corporate Perks page. You can save money on anything from cars to computers.
Tickets at Work Entertainment Benefit Program
Tickets at Work is a benefit program that provides discounted tickets to theme parks, attractions and shows across the U.S. In addition to discounts and savings, you will get special access to these events, as well as savings on car rentals, hotels, tours and other attractions. Whether you are going on vacation or staying local, you can save money to have fun! Refer to the Tickets at Work welcome flier to get information on how to sign up and start saving.
Voluntary Benefits Through Corestream
Additional information on voluntary benefits can be found in the myBenefits portal accessed through VandalWeb.
- Accident Insurance through Aflac
- Auto Insurance through Liberty Mutual, Travelers and Met Life
- Critical Illness Insurance through Aflac
- Home Insurance through Liberty Mutual, Travelers and Met Life
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance through Aflac
- Identity Theft Protection through ID Watchdog
- Legal Services through LegalEASE
- Loan Program through Kashable
- Pet Insurance through Nationwide
- Purchasing Power Discount Program