The University of Idaho offers a number of voluntary benefits to employees through Corestream. You can receive a discounted rate on common purchases, supplemental insurance, financial management resources and more. Some voluntary benefits can be added when you begin employment or during annual enrollment each October. Others can be added at any time.
Voluntary benefits have an additional cost, which you will be charged via payroll deduction. All payments are after-tax. Note that if you purchase more than one Corestream benefit, they will be combined into a single line on your payroll deduction. For an itemized statement, please contact Corestream. Human Resources does not receive this information about your Corestream purchases.
To learn more and enroll, visit the Corestream voluntary benefits website by logging in to VandalWeb and selecting Employees > myBenefits > My Voluntary Benefits.
Please contact Corestream customer service at 855-952-1600 or email@example.com with questions.
Receive special savings on auto and home insurance from leading companies including Liberty Mutual, Farmers and Travelers. The voluntary benefits website allows you to easily compare quotes from all providers and select the one that best meets your needs.
Please note: Genomic Life will no longer be offered through Corestream after Dec. 31, 2023. New enrollments are no longer being accepted. Genomic Life will reach out directly to employees who already have coverage to offer to move their coverage to direct billing.
Genomic Life offers genetic testing that gives insight into your inherited risks for cancer and other diseases. This innovative program offers:
- Genetic health screening that lets you take preventative action to support your health.
- Carrier screening for over 280 genetic conditions.
- Analysis of your unique response to medications to help you optimize your treatment for many different conditions.
- Post-diagnostic cancer services, including dedicated nurse advocates, genomic profiling, clinical trial matching and more.
ID Watchdog monitors your credit reports and online data for signs of potential identity theft. If you or your family do experience identity theft, ID Watchdog will fully manage the case until your identity is restored.
Kashable offers affordable loans that can be repaid automatically through payroll deduction to help you pay down expensive debt, preserve retirement savings and cover unexpected expenses.
Nationwide Pet Health Insurance offers partial reimbursement for eligible vet bills, with multiple plans are available to fit your budget. Discounts are available for insuring multiple pets.
The Purchasing Power Program offers several benefits to help you keep your personal finances in order:
- Purchasing Power: Purchase items such as electronics, appliances and furniture and pay for them over time with paycheck deductions. An alternative to high-interest credit cards or rent-to-own.
- LifeCents: Complete a financial assessment and receive tailored financial education resources to help you proactively manage your finances.
- eCredable: Set up bill payments to create an AMO credit report that you can use when applying for a car, home or personal loan.
MASA covers out-of-pocket expenses* for emergency ground or air ambulance transportation anywhere in the United States or while traveling in Canada, including hospital to hospital transfers and transfers to a hospital near home if you are hospitalized while traveling. Benefits apply with any transportation provider, regardless of in or out-of-network.
* MASA is not available to employees with home addresses in Washington, Alaska, North Dakota, New Jersey or New York. If you contribute to a Health Savings Account (HSA) as part of your university High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), to meet federal requirements you must have met $1,400 of the $1,900 single or $3,800 family deductible before MASA benefits apply. If you have the Standard PPO Plan, or if you have an HDHP but do not contribute to an HSA, MASA benefits apply immediately.
Explore discount offers on travel, electronics, entertainment, apparel, wellness, gifts and more.
Enroll during new hire or annual enrollment
Prepare for the unexpected with supplemental insurance from AFLAC. Benefits are payable directly to you, regardless of other coverage. Plans include:
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
If you or a member of your family encounter a legal matter, LegalEASE provides an experienced attorney with expertise in the subject and covers all or part of the cost, depending on the services provided. Covered legal matters include rental disputes, real estate transactions, financial issues, traffic matters, family and elder law, estate planning and wills, civil lawsuits and more.
The inclusion of a voluntary-benefit company is NOT a university endorsement of the company. Employees should do their own research into each company and the applicability of the company's products to their needs.