Ever feel anxious? Sad? Not yourself?
In today's stressful world, sometimes it's nice to have a little extra help. Mental health therapy can make a real difference — but it can be challenging to book an appointment, let alone make time to drive to a therapist's office.
That's where AbilitiCBT can help! It is a therapist-guided solution - available for free to all employees and covered family members.
Get Support - on your schedule
- You can access AbilitiCBT anytime, anywhere - including from the privacy of your home. No need to drive to a therapist appointment!
- It's supported by expert therapists.
- It's convenient - you move forward at your pace. Plus you have access 24/7/365 to crisis line.
- It works. AbilitiCBT has been proven to be highly effective.
As a University of Idaho employee you are eligible for special savings on auto and home insurance not available to the general public. A convenient feature on the My Voluntary Benefits site allows you to easily insurance quotes from three industry leading providers including Liberty Mutual, MetLife and Travelers. Log into your myBenefits portal via VandalWeb to access the My Voluntary Benefits site.
Cancer Guardian is a revolutionary program that empowers individuals to identify their genetic risk in advance and address the challenges presented when dealing with cancer.
ID Watchdog offers an easy and affordable way to protect and monitor the identities of you and your family. For additional information log in to the My Voluntary Benefits site.
LegalGUARD offers valuable benefits to shield your family and savings from unexpected personal legal issues.
Kashable offers employees a reliable way to pay down expensive debt, preserve retirement savings, and cover unexpected expenses with affordable loans that are repaid automatically through payroll.
Purchasing Power Program provides benefits to keep your personal finances in order:
- Purchase brand-name products and pay for them overtime deducted from your paycheck
- Complete a financial assessment and get customized education that helps you proactively manage your finance
- Set up on-time bill payments through eCredable to create your AMP credit report which can be used when applying for a loan
Are you ready to become the best version of yourself?
Wondr Health is a digital, behavioral science-based program to help you reduce stress and anxiety, fell better, get more sleep and increase confidence. Learn clinically proven skills that easily fit into your life for long-lasting, real results with a program that is built around you — not the other way around. Available at no cost to employees, spouses and eligible dependents on a U of I medical plan.
For additional program information, including registration and eligibility visit WondrHealth.
Explore a variety of discounts and savings in the myBenefits portal through VandalWeb.