Virtual Benefits Fair
Oct. 10-14, 2022
Access recorded sessions from the Virtual Benefits Fair below to prepare for Annual Enrollment and learn more about the benefits and "extras" available to U of I employees. You will be prompted to log in with your employee credentials. Videos are 20-45 minutes long.
- General Session - Overview of 2023 benefit changes and enrollment reminders.
- AbilitiCBT - Online mental health therapy when and where you need it.
- Corestream - Accident and critical illness insurance, legal insurance, cancer support and more.
- Diabetes Prevention Program | View Slides - Reduce your risk of developing diabetes.
- Employee Assistance Program - Free mental health counseling, plus no-cost resources for financial planning, childcare and more.
- LegalEASE and Genomic Life - Legal insurance and genetic testing for insight into inherited health risks.
- MASA Medical Transport Solutions - Supplemental insurance for ground and air ambulance transportation.
- Willamette Dental - Dental care and insurance in one to keep you and your family healthy.
- Wondr - A digital program to help you reduce stress, build healthy habits and feel better.