M.S. Technology Management
Bridging the Gap Between Technology and Business
Provide effective planning, selection, implementation and management of technology to solve today’s complex and challenging problems. Build expertise and leadership skills needed to advance your career in today’s fast-paced world.
Designed for Working Professionals
The Technology Management program at the University of Idaho is a distance education program for technical professionals that want to progress in their careers.
Students come from diverse backgrounds in industry, government and military. U of I faculty bring a blend of practical experience to the classroom from academia and industry.
- Integrate your technical and business knowledge, organization insights and communication skills to become a proficient technical manager and leader of projects, operations, organizations and people.
- Through independent learning and collaborative study, attain and use knowledge in finance, statistics, technology, and business to enable business performance improvement across multiple functional areas of an organization.
- Use data-driven management and leadership capabilities to solve problems in a complex, technical environment.
- No. 1 Best Value Public University in the West – ranked for the second year in a row by U.S. News and World Report. We’re also the only public university in Idaho to be ranked best value by Forbes, Money, and The Princeton Review.
- Highest Salary Earnings for early- and mid-career undergraduate degree recipients than any other public university in Idaho – Payscale
- Personalized Attention from nationally and internationally recognized faculty and staff through 1-on-1 interaction, mentorship, advising and research collaboration. All faculty hold Ph.D.s in their field.
Certified Program through 2024 by the American Society for Engineering Management (ASEM).
Third in the Nation
Ranked third nationally by College Consensus for Best Online Master's in Technology Management. Colleges are ranked by reputation, convenience and affordability.