B.S.Tech. Industrial Technology
Bridging Science with Business
Bridge the gap between engineers and technicians in fields such as business, manufacturing, industry and government with your degree in industrial technology. Learn to create and manage complex technological systems and gain experience in basic and advanced level processes, procedures, planning and management. Graduates are well prepared for careers with NASA, General Motors, Dow Chemical and more.
- No. 1 Best Value Public University in the West – ranked for the second year in a row by U.S. News and World Report. We’re also the only public university in Idaho to be ranked best value by Forbes, Money, and The Princeton Review.
- Top 7 in the Nation for “infusing real-world experiences into engineering education” through our undergraduate Senior Capstone Design Program – National Academy of Engineering
- Personalized Attention from nationally and internationally recognized faculty and staff through small class sizes, 1-on-1 interaction, mentorship, advising and research collaboration. All faculty hold Ph.D.s in their field.
- 90% Graduate with Jobs or are enrolled in graduate education or military service – First Destination Survey
- Highest Salary Earnings for early- and mid-career undergraduate degree recipients than any other public university in Idaho – Payscale
- More Scholarships Awarded than any 4-year public engineering college in Idaho. – 2020/21 Financial Aid Data
- Hands-On Experience, Guaranteed ALL U of I College of Engineering students participate in hands-on experiences, through our nationally recognized Senior Capstone Design Program and Engineering Design EXPO, Cooperative Education Program (Co-op), Idaho’s only Grand Challenge Scholars Program and paid undergraduate assistantships.
The Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Industrial Technology is accredited by the Association of Technology Management and Applied Engineering (ATMAE), https://www.atmae.org.