Physical Education & Physical Activity Pedagogy, M.Ed.
Advanced Physical Education
The program offers opportunities to become involved in nationally-recognized research and to work hand-in-hand with local schools and communities to promote movement, physical activity, fitness and wellness.
- Program can be completed in one year or multiple years.
- Two program options
- online for certified physical education teachers
- on-campus master's plus initial teacher certification
- WRGP eligible
- Students can enter fall, spring or summer semester.
- Students are involved in problem-based research addressing physical activity pedagogy in their setting.