Submission will not be viewed until applicants have applied to the University of Idaho and submitted dance audition registration form.
- Videos should not exceed 12-minutes
- Speak your name, where you are from, and a brief discussion of your interest in dance.
- Ballet Segment
- 2-Ballet barrework combinations (sideview)
- 3-Ballet centerwork combinations
- Modern/Contemporary Segment
- 2-Modern combinations of approximately 32 counts
Solo (for scholarship applicants only)
- Present a 2-4 minute original dance solo demonstrating a wide range of your dance technique and artistry.
- Identify the title and choreographer of your piece.
- Submit video link (ie. YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org or provide the link when submitting the audition registration form
- Please edit your video
- Do not wear loose clothing or costumes