Integrated Sports Medicine and Rehabilitative Therapy Clinic
Who we serve
The Integrated Sports Medicine and Rehabilitative Therapy (ISMaRT) Clinic is free to students, faculty and staff members. Community members also may receive free services with a physician referral.
The clinic is an avenue for students to take a leading, active role in the evaluation and treatment of injuries and illnesses under direct supervision from athletic training faculty members. The ISMaRT clinic utilizes a unique model of health care and presents students with real-world experience while refining clinical practice and creating practice based evidence.
Where we're found
The ISMaRT Clinic is on the first floor of the Education building. It has limited hours and sees walk-in patients on a first-come, first-served basis as well as those who have made appointments. If you would like to make an appointment or speak to one of our clinicians, please email the clinic (email@example.com).
Hours of Operation
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- 4 - 6 p.m.
- 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- 4 - 6 p.m.
- 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- There is one reserved/free parking spot for the ISMaRT clinic, in Lot 40, located adjacent to the administration building.
- This parking spot is first-come, first-served.
- No parking pass needed.
- If you arrive and this spot is used, please notify your clinician.
- Metered spots behind the Physical Education Building (PEB).
- Enter Lot 39 from Rayburn Street.
- These are coin and card operated machines.
- Metered spots along Rayburn Street.
- Found between the Kibbie Dome and the Physical Education Building.
- These are managed by a credit/debit operated machine, located about halfway up the hill on Rayburn.
- You may purchase a visitor pass, which can be used to park in any Gold, Red, Blue, Purple, Silver, or Green lots.
- These are purchased through the Parking and Transportation Services Office at the corner of Railroad and W. Sweet Avenue or through their website.
- This pass will generally cost $3 per day.
How to support us
Please support the clinic by donating to the ISMaRT Clinic Fund. Your generous gift allows us to continue providing patient care to those in need. Together we can solve complex healthcare problems in our community and lead the athletic training profession.