Teacher Career Fair
School districts will be on campus to recruit for full-time career positions and student-teachers.
Thursday, April. 16, 2020
4-6 p.m. in the International Ballroom,
Bruce Pitman Center, 2nd Floor | Map
Presented By Career Services and the College of Education, Health & Human Sciences.
This fair is open to school districts seeking full-time career positions and student-teachers and organizations that place teachers in Idaho schools. University of Idaho students are well prepared for success with an approach grounded in the fundamentals and hands-on experiences.
The fair is free to the public.
A list of attending districts will be made once available. The 2019 employer list can show you what you might expect.
Check out Vandal Career Fair Guide for a better sense of what to expect, how to prepare and more.
Registration will open in February. Please stay tuned.
All Registrations Include:
- One 8-foot table with linen and two chairs
- Complimentary campus parking
- Assistance with load in/out
- Receipt and storage of pre-shipped display materials
- Complimentary finger food and hot/cold beverages
- Idaho Public & Charter Schools | $50
- Out-of-State & Private Idaho Schools, Select Orgs. | $100
In order to participate in this fair, you must agree to follow the U of I recruiting policy found here. You will be given an opportunity when registering to consent to adhere to the policy.