Spring Semester Audition Information
- The Play That Goes Wrong
- Measure for Measure
- First Bite New Play Series auditions will be held separately.
- Nov. 12, 2022
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Hartung Theatre, 625 Stadium Drive.
- Provide your information on Airtable. You'll then be directed to the sign up genius link to choose your audition time.
- Audition videos can be uploaded on Airtable in lieu of headshot.
- We will post special considerations for each play soon. Please review the special considerations and other documents for each play before you audition.
- If you are feeling ill, please do not attend the in-person auditions. Instead submit an audition video on Airtable in lieu of headshot.
- Actors should prepare a one-minute contemporary monologue and a one-minute Shakespearean monologue.
- Please contact directors if you have questions or wish to be considered for production via a pre-recorded audition. You must speak directly to the director about this prior and obtain permission. (Director contact info below.)
- If you are a BFA or MFA theatre student, please upload your headshot and resume to Airtable.
- Please fill out the audition card and upload it to Airtable.
Will be held on Sunday, Nov. 13, 2022
Theatre Production Titles, Performance Dates & Times
"The Play That Goes Wrong"
- 7:30 p.m. Mar. 3, 4, 10, 11
- 2:00 p.m., Mar. 5, 12
"Measure for Measure"
- 7:30 p.m. Apr. 28, 29, May 5, 6
- 2:00 p.m. Apr. 30, May 7
David Lee-Painter (The Play That Goes Wrong): email@example.com
Kate Powers (Measure for Measure): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audition and Casting Policy pdf
- Audition Card pdf
- Measure for Measure Special Considerations pdf
- The Play That Goes Wrong Special Considerations pdf