2022 Fall Semester Audition Information
- First Bite New Play Series
- Holiday Punch (a holiday-themed revue of short works and music performed and directed by theatre students)
- August 27, 2022
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Hartung Theatre, 625 Stadium Drive.
- Sign ups will occur on Airtable.
- Audition videos can be uploaded on Airtable in lieu of headshot.
- Please review the special considerations and other documents for each play before you audition.
- If you are feeling ill, please do not attend the in-person auditions. Instead submit an audition video on Airtable in lieu of headshot.
- Actors should prepare a one-minute contemporary monologue.
- PDFs of songs from "Cabaret" will be made available for everyone auditioning for the fall semester. Please check back for those PDFs this Friday, Aug. 19
- Students are encouraged to sing! Do not be intimidated, as this is an actor driven process. We want to hear your voice! All students should bring clearly marked sheet music with starts and stops. Accompanist will be provided.
- Please contact directors if you have questions or wish to be considered for production via a pre-recorded audition. You must speak directly to the director about this prior and obtain permission. (Director contact info below.)
- Please upload headshot and resume to Airtable if you are a BFA or MFA Performance student.
- Please fill out the audition card and upload it to Airtable.
August 28- First Bite | Cabaret | Holiday Punch
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Casting meeting via ZOOM (breakout rooms will be used per FERPA regulations)
Theatre Production Titles, Performance Dates & Times
First Bite New Playwright Series
- 7:30 p.m. Sept. 23, 24
- 2:00 p.m. Sept. 25
- 7:30 p.m. Oct. 28, 29, Nov. 4, 5
- 2:00 p.m. Oct. 30, Nov. 6
- 7:30 p.m. Dec. 8, 10
- 2:00 p.m.Dec. 11