"Macbeth: Alba Gu Brath" by William Shakespeare. Adapted & edited by Rachael Fornarotto & KT Turner, MFA Candidates
Directed by KT Turner, MFA candidate
- 7:30 p.m., Oct. 15, 16, 17, 21, 22, 24
- Hartung Theatre, 625 Stadium Way, Moscow, ID
Biochemical warfare ravages through a free and independent Alba (Scotland), but a different contagion plagues the country and its people. What is foul? What is fair? And who is really in charge? "Macbeth: Alba Gu Brath" is an adaptation that is firmly rooted in the Scottish and Celtic identities. Introducing characters such as The Morrígan and the Three Morrígna, this horror play is an ode to the Scottish culture.
Warning: This play is not suitable for younger audiences. The play includes images of death, suicide and substance abuse. Parental guidance and viewer discretion strongly advised.
- FREE for U of I students.
- $8 for high school students, students from other schools and youth
- $15 for U of I employees, seniors (55+) and military
- $20 adults