- American Language & Cultural Program (ALCP) is an intensive English program that provides students the opportunity to learn English as a second language. Many ALCP students extend their stay and enroll in University of Idaho courses.
- The Grants and Initiatives department collaborates with internal and external constituents on international grants, projects, initiatives, partnerships and agreements.
- International Marketing and Recruiting (M&R) oversees international enrollment management for the University of Idaho's graduate, undergraduate and American Language and Culture Program. We promote the University of Idaho around the world online, in print and through personal visits, communicate with prospective students, and manage our network of agents.
- ISSFS (International Student, Scholar & Faculty Services) provides information for all international students, scholars and faculty on immigration and cultural adjustment. ISSFS also coordinates many unique opportunities to explore the Palouse and the Inland Northwest.
- Study Abroad gives U of I students an opportunity to go abroad and experience a different culture. We value the importance of internationalization and provide many opportunities for students to study abroad during the fall, spring or summer sessions.
- International Outreach offers a variety of intercultural programs, events, and activities designed to cultivate and foster intercultural awareness and competence. We aspire to creating a solid network between our campus and the local community in order to facilitate intercultural sharing, learning and exchange.
- The IT and Graphic Design area administers iVandal software, provides IT support for the IPO, and creates marketing materials to support international outreach to the U of I and community.