Phone: (208) 885-6731
Fax: (208) 885-9061
875 Perimeter Dr MS 4260
Moscow, ID 83844-4260
Office Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm*
Student Union Building, Room 119
*The Registrar's Office holds a bi-weekly staff meeting every other Tuesday. The office will open one hour later on those days.
Students use their VandalWeb account to manage their class registration. At mid-semester of the prior term, undergraduate students begin meeting with their academic advisors to discuss their academic progress and plan for their upcoming registration. You and your advisor may review your degree audit to determine which classes you should be registering for in the upcoming semester. Although graduate and law students are not required to meet with their advisors or major professors they may wish to do so if they have any questions or concerns about their progress. After your advising session, your advisor will need to remove your Advisor Hold on VandalWeb in order to clear you for registration. Advisors are assigned by the academic department in which the student majors. Students can view their current advisor through VandalWeb; if there is no advisor assigned, the Academic Advising Center provides advising contacts for all majors.
Review the Class Schedule for your selected classes and make a tentative schedule; be sure to have alternate class choices in case you need to adjust as you register. While reviewing the Class Schedule, take note of the CRN's for your classes so that you can use them during registration. Students who are unable to register for their choice of classes should contact their academic advisor for alternate suggestions.
Each student is assigned a day and time in which they can begin registration for the next semester. Registration is ongoing through the first of the semester after your beginning time. Changes to your initial registration can be made throughout the entire online registration period.
By registering for classes, students agree to:
- Pay all tuition and other fees associated with courses for which they are registered.
- Follow formal add/drop and withdrawal procedures of the University.
- Understand that courses may not be dropped for non-attendance.
- Understand that they will continue to be financially responsible for any courses that remain registered for after the full refund period ends.
- Understand that if their account becomes delinquent, they will be financially responsible for late fees, interest, service charges, collection costs, legal fees, and court costs, and agree to pay any and all such charges.
Registration is NOT canceled and classes are NOT automatically dropped for non-payment of fees. Students who decide not to attend must drop all classes prior to the first day of the semester on VandalWeb or request cancellation.