There are three ways in which current and former students may request their transcripts (orders cannot be accepted by phone or email). Normal processing time on all orders is 3 to 5 business days, and all account balances must be paid in full prior to requesting transcripts.
- Must have a valid major credit card and email account.
- A signed consent must also be provided to the National Student Clearinghouse to release your order for processing; an electronic signature option is available for transcripts being sent to self or another institution by accepting terms of usage.
- There is an additional $2.25 online processing fee per order charged by the National Student Clearinghouse to use this service.
- Official transcript requests only.
- Priority Mail service not available.
- International expedited mailing service not available.
ORDER DIRECTLY THROUGH THE REGISTRAR'S OFFICE BY FAX OR MAIL
- Submit TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM [pdf]* by fax or postal mail.
- Personal signature is required; no electronic signatures accepted.
- Payment is required with request; faxed requests require a valid credit card. Full credit card number, expiration date, and security verification code (3 or 4 digits located on back of card) is required when using a credit card for payment.
- International Federal Express and Express Mail available; contact the Registrar's Office directly for specific fees.
ORDER IN-PERSON AT THE REGISTRAR'S OFFICE
- Transcript Request Form available at the Registrar's Office.
- Payments made at time of request to Cashier.
- All special mailing services available.
Standard Fees (includes First Class mailing):
- Official Transcripts: $7 per copy
- Unofficial Transcripts: $5 per copy (unofficial transcripts are not signed, sealed, or printed on security paper) Current students may access their unofficial transcript on VandalWeb.
Optional Fees/Delivery Options:
- Online Order Service Charge: $2.25 per request. This is an additional processing fee charged by the National Student Clearinghouse for online ordering service.
- Fax to Recipient: $6 per fax number. Faxed transcripts are unofficial; a hard-copy, official transcript will be mailed to the address of the fax recipient if official is requested.
- Immediate/Rush Service: $12 per request. Request processed within 1 business day.
- Priority Mail: $10 per US address. International rates vary; contact the Registrar's Office for specific costs. (Not available through online ordering.)
- Federal Express: $25 per US address. International rates vary; contact the Registrar's Office for specific costs. (International not available through online ordering.)
The University of Idaho accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Personal checks payable to Bursar, University of Idaho, are accepted for requests mailed directly to the Registrar's Office.
DO NOT SEND CASH THROUGH THE MAIL.