There are three ways in which current and former students may request their transcripts (orders cannot be accepted by phone). Normal processing time on all orders is 3 to 5 business days, and all account balances must be paid in full prior to requesting transcripts.
- Must have a valid major credit card and email account. Charges will not be applied to credit card until transcript is processed.
- A signed consent must also be returned directly to the National Student Clearinghouse to release your order for processing; an electronic signature option is available for transcripts being sent to self or another institution by accepting terms of usage.
- There is an additional $2.25 online processing fee per order charged by the National Student Clearinghouse to use this service.
- Official transcript requests only.
- Priority Mail service not available.
- International expedited mailing service not available.
ORDER DIRECTLY THROUGH THE REGISTRAR'S OFFICE
- Personal signature is required on form; no electronic signatures accepted.
- Submit TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM [pdf]* by fax or mail only.
For the protection of your credit card information and compliance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards, requests cannot be accepted by email. Orders placed through the National Student Clearinghouse (option 1), may use a credit card online for payment.
- Payment is required with request; faxed requests require a valid credit card. Full credit card number, expiration date, and security verification code (3 or 4 digits located on back of card) is required when using a credit card for payment. Credit card information is used only to process the request, then destroyed and not retained by the University.
- International Federal Express is available; contact the Registrar's Office directly for specific fees.
ORDER IN-PERSON AT THE REGISTRAR'S OFFICE
- Transcript Request Form available at the Registrar's Office.
- Payments made at time of request to Cashier.
- All special mailing services available.
Standard Fees (includes First Class mailing):
- Official Transcripts: $7 per copy
- Unofficial Transcripts: $5 per copy (unofficial transcripts are not signed, sealed, or printed on security paper) Current students may access their unofficial transcript on VandalWeb.
Optional Fees/Delivery Options:
- Online Order Service Charge: $2.25 per request. This is an additional processing fee charged by the National Student Clearinghouse for online ordering service and credit card processing.
- Fax to Recipient: $6 per fax number. Faxed transcripts are unofficial; a hard-copy, official transcript will be mailed to the address of the fax recipient if an official copy is requested.
- Immediate/Rush Service: $12 per request. Request processed within 1 business day.
- Priority Mail: $10 per US address. International rates vary; contact the Registrar's Office for specific costs. (Not available through National Student Clearinghouse online ordering.)
- Federal Express: $25 per US address. International rates vary; contact the Registrar's Office for specific costs. (International not available through National Student Clearinghouse online ordering.)
The University of Idaho accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Credit card information is used only to process the request, then destroyed and not retained by the University. Personal checks payable to Bursar, University of Idaho, are accepted for requests mailed directly to the Registrar's Office.
DO NOT SEND CASH THROUGH THE MAIL.