Rod Gramer, Chair
Annette Elg, Vice Chair
Linda Copple Trout
Deb Bell (Foundation)
Shawna Lindquist (Foundation)
Mary Kay McFadden (University)
A committee of the University of Idaho Foundation that bridges the Foundation to University Advancement to assist with building a high-quality advancement program with a seamless connection to the UI Foundation. Foundation directors will help shape Advancement strategies to enhance the alumni and donor experience leading to greater alumni and friends’ engagement and investment.
- Review and advise the annual strategic plan of the University Advancement division, which includes Alumni Relations, Advancement Services and Development.
- Explore ways to expand engagement of Foundation directors and other alumni and friends with the university to enhance the U of I experience.
- Review and help build the donor experience so that donors feel that their philanthropic investment is impactful and appreciated. Advise on stewardship plans.
- When appropriate, engage with fund-raising at any point of the Donor Engagement process—identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship
- Serve as a connection between the Foundation and Campaign efforts—assisting with volunteer engagement and building the case for support.
- Partner with the Committee on Directors to ensure that Idaho is engaging high capacity individuals and organizations in the best possible way.
- Review fundraising collateral for effectiveness and look for opportunities for enhanced communication strategies.