Professional Housing Staff
Housing and Residence Life believes that it's important to interact with student directly, in order to provide support toward achieving their goals while at the University of Idaho. Housing and Residence Life is made up of three departments (Residence Life, Housing Operations, and Idaho Eats) which fall under the larger Auxiliary Services umbrella. Auxiliary Services as a whole is made up of 14 distinct departments and features an inclusive work-together atmosphere to help students reach their goals.
Current Residence Life Positions
The Resident Director (RD) at the University of Idaho is a Student Affairs professional who lives within the different residence hall communities to ensure the student on campus experience is successful.
As a Resident Director you will:
- Focus on student development and community building while supervising the student staff that live on each floor
- Be responsible for and guiding leadership opportunities within the residence halls
- Serve on an on call rotation to provide after hours support when needed.
Apply for a Resident Director position today!
The Student Conduct Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and administration of student conduct within the residence halls.
In this role, you will:
- Administer policies and procedures of the conduct system, offer alternative forms of dispute resolution
- Engage students in developmentally appropriate conversations to address and resolve student conduct matters
- Assure compliance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Currently the Student Conduct Coordinator position is filled.
The Assistant Director for Residential Support oversees our Student Success Program for approximately 1400 students.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee the Student Success Program which offers academic support to students living in the residence halls
- Provide programs and activity opportunities for students to enrich their academic experience
- Provide assistance and advice to students who are struggling academically
The Assistant Director for Residential Support position is currently filled.
As the Assistant Director for Leadership Development and Community Standards, you will have the opportunity to work with all student leadership avenues within the residence halls as well as oversee conduct and community standards.
In this position you will:
- Advise the Residence Hall Association and promote other leadership opportunities in the residence halls
- Work with student staff to deliver a great student experience
- Administer policies and procedures of the conduct system, offers alternative forms of dispute resolution
The Assistant Director for Leadership Development and Community Standards is currently filled.
Questions about these positions?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-885-6571
You’ll experience college in a beautiful, exhilarating and small-town environment — one that provides you with world-class outdoor adventure, athletic, concert and lecture opportunities year-round.
50 states and 60 countries
represented on campus
We love our college town. And we’re confident you will, too. Moscow is a walkable community filled with smart, creative people who see the world just a bit differently. Just blocks from campus is our historic Main Street, where you’ll find funky coffee houses, stylish boutiques and thrift shops, contemporary art galleries, local eateries and live music.
One of the Best College Towns
according to CollegeSnacks
Experience all four seasons in Moscow