Dean, College of Natural Resources
Cradled in the Palouse hills of northern Idaho, Moscow is surrounded by pristine scenery — rolling farmland to the west and the spectacular Idaho wilderness to the east. This friendly and vibrant community is alive with spirit, festivals, museums, fairs, education and recreational opportunities.
The University of Idaho invites applications and nominations for a Dean of the College of Natural Resources. The dean has responsibility to oversee and implement policies and priorities of the college and university. The Dean for the College of Natural Resources leads the college faculty in the development of policies and priorities governing the academic programs of the college. The dean facilitates the appropriate inclusion of faculty, staff, students, and stakeholders in the college decision-making processes. The academic programs of the college are directly affected by program planning, definitions of goals and priorities, instructional methods and standards, student advising, mutually beneficial partnerships with stakeholders, research policies, allocation of resources, fund-raising, and the development of professional standards related to the branches of learning for which the college is responsible. The academic programs of the college include undergraduate and graduate instruction, research and creative activity, and extension services. It is expected that the dean satisfactorily employs strategies to implement objectives and achieve the University’s strategic goals while carrying out the mission of the college.
- Ginger E. Carney, Dean, College of Science and Search Advisory Committee Chair
- Lisette Waits, Department Head, Fish and Wildlife Sciences, College of Natural Resources
- Jason Karl, Associate Professor, Forest, Range, and Fire Sciences, College of Natural Resources
- Leda Kobziar, Clinical Associate Professor, Natural Resources and Society, College of Natural Resources
- Brian Small, Professor of Fish and Wildlife Sciences, and Director, Hagerman Fish Culture Experiment Station
- Mindy McAllister, Director, Recruitment and Stakeholder Engagement, College of Natural Resources
- Austin Mcquay, Undergraduate Student, College of Natural Resources
- Kayla Bordelon, Graduate Student, College of Natural Resources
- Vincent Corrao, Advisory Board Member, College of Natural Resources