Talks with Torrey
Interim Provost and Executive Vice President Torrey Lawrence is hosting bi-weekly open Q&A conversations with faculty and staff. Participants are invited to ask questions in advance, ask questions during the event, or just listen to the discussion. Questions submitted in advance will help frame the conversation for the upcoming event and should be submitted 24 hours prior. Participation information is provided below.
- Thursday, September 24
- Wednesday, October 7
- Thursday, October 22
- Wednesday, November 4
- Thursday, November 19
- Wednesday, December 9
- Wednesday, June 3, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Wednesday, June 17, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Wednesday, July 1, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Wednesday, July 15, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Wednesday, July 29, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Tuesday, August 4, 8:30-10:00 am – Town Hall for Faculty and Staff
- Wednesday, August 12, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
How to participate
All sessions are scheduled for 11:30 a.m. Pacific time.
Authenticated UI email addresses will have access to the zoom meeting and waiting room is enabled.
If you wish to submit a question in advance, please do so 24 hours prior to the next scheduled event using the form below.