Careers at U of I
We offer a competitive benefits package with medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, retirement plans, mental health benefits and other valuable supplemental benefits to help you take care of yourself and your family. Choose from:
- Two health plans
- Three dental plans
- Three healthcare spending accounts
Paid Time Off
Benefit-eligible employees earn a minimum of 12 paid holidays, 12 days of sick leave and 12 days of annual leave per year.
Public Service Loan Forgiveness
U of I is a qualifying employer for PSLF. After meeting certain criteria, university employees may be eligible to have federal loan debt forgiven.
Working at least half time? Enroll in U of I classes at heavily reduced tuition rates.
Be Brave and Bold when you work on our vibrant and welcoming campus.
- Join in events including seminars, classes, arts/entertainment, athletics and social gatherings.
- Have a voice on campus: make an impact and grow professionally by participating in Faculty Senate, Staff Council or one our university committees.
Equity and Diversity
U of I is committed to promoting access and inclusion. A variety of programs, services and policies promote our diversity initiatives and contribute to a respectful, responsive environment that supports the entire university population.
Enjoy work-life balance in one of our statewide locations.
- Located in the beautiful rolling hills of the Palouse, Moscow is a great place to live, work and play! This safe, close-knit community offers amazing restaurants, arts and entertainment, shopping, recreational activities and natural beauty.
- Not in Moscow? No problem. U of I hires throughout the state, with centers in Boise, Coeur d'Alene and Idaho Falls, as well as 42 outlying offices and many research and learning facilities.