Built in 1970, the Swim Center has two 25-yard pools, an eight-lane, 25-yard competitive pool and a four-lane, 25-yard warm-up/teaching pool. The competitive pool also has a one-meter and a three-meter diving board.
The swim center is vibrant with user groups from the university and surrounding community working together to provide a safe environment for healthy lifestyles through aquatics.
- Registration for Summer Session 3 and 4 swim lessons opens May 26 and closes June 7.
- Summer hours begin on May 14. Morning Lap Swim is from 6:30 - 8:20 a.m. Noon Lap Swim from 11:30 a.m. to 1:20 p.m. Evening Lap Swim is from 6 - 6:45 p.m.
- Beginning June 11, Evening Lap Swim hours are extended to 4:30 - 6:30 p.m. All Evening Lap Swims will be Monday through Thursday.
- The Swim Center is closed July 4 for Independence Day.
- The Swim Center closes for annual maintenance at 1:30 p.m. on Friday, July 20 and re-opens on Monday, August 20 at 6:30 a.m.