Mario de Haro Martí
Mario de Haro-Martí
University of Idaho Extension, Gooding County
203 Lucy Lane
Gooding, ID 83330-1178
Mario works helping Idaho producers to manage and reduce the environmental impact of their livestock and farming operations while increasing their productivity, sustainability and workforce education.
Ph.D., University of Idaho, 2018
M.S., University of Idaho, 2007
B.S., National University of Comahue, Argentina, 1996
Language Spoken other than English
- Agricultural waste and nutrient management
- Agricultural air quality
- Agricultural pollution prevention
- Community environmental science education
- Communication Award — Promotional Piece. National Finalist. 2009. National Association of County Agricultural Agents.
- Achievement Award. Western Region Extension Education Poster Winner. 2009. National Association of County Agricultural Agents.
- Curriculum vitae pdf