Economic Impact Reports
Economic impact analysis reports calculate the difference a region or industry makes in the economy and its potential. The reports are useful for identifying where investing money or training can multiply the opportunities in a region.
UI Extension offers these reports as a paid service. The reports are prepared by trained doctoral researchers and peer reviewed. Please contact Paul Lewin for a quote.
- Economic development challenges for small towns in Idaho's Butte, Custer and Lemhi counties (BUL 878)
- Uncovering hidden linkages in Idaho's 2006 Teton regional economy (BUL 872)
- The economic impact of snowmobiling in Valley County (BUL 844)
- Economic importance of off-highway vehicle recreation: An analysis of Idaho counties (CIS 1195)
- Contribution of agribusiness to the Magic Valley economy, 2010 (CIS 1193)