Engineering Management Certification
The University of Idaho College of Engineering graduate program in engineering management is certified by the American Society of Engineering Management (ASEM).
- To expand and reinforce your existing engineering skill set
- To thoroughly examine the roles and responsibilities of an engineering manager
- To provide you with a solid foundation in engineering management and business approaches, tools and practices
- To prepare you with the knowledge and skills you will need to effectively lead a technical team
- To improve the communication skills required for success in an engineering leadership role