Stay Safe, Vandal Engineers.
To ensure the safety and health of our students, faculty and staff amid growing concern of the COVID-19 spread, all engineering and computer science classes will be delivered online to students on all campuses for the remainder of the semester.
Remote student services, including academic and career advising, tutoring and other resources are available through the Micron Student Center.
If you have any questions, please call 208-885-6470 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creativity. Teamwork. Change the World.
The University of Idaho College of Engineering offers degree programs in a variety of fields online and in Moscow, Coeur d’Alene, Boise and Idaho Falls. Experience the difference and what it means to engineer like a Vandal.
- Idaho’s Best Value College – the only public college in Idaho to be ranked a best value college by Forbes, Money, U.S. News and World Report and The Princeton Review.
- Top 7 in the Nation for “infusing real-world experiences into engineering education” through our undergraduate Senior Capstone Design Program – National Academy of Engineering
- Highest Mid-Career Salary Earnings of any 4-year public college in Idaho – Payscale
- More Scholarships Awarded than any 4-year public engineering college in Idaho. – 2019/20 Financial Aid Data
- 87% Graduate with a Job or are enrolled in graduate education – Career Outcomes Survey
- Personalized Attention from nationally and internationally recognized faculty and staff through small class sizes, 1-on-1 interaction, mentorship, advising and research collaboration
- Hands-On Experience, Guaranteed through unique undergraduate research opportunities, world-class research centers, and paid internship, assistantship and fellowship programs.
Degrees & Programs
Hands-on experience, guaranteed — All U of I engineering students gain professional growth through programs infused with real-world experiences.
The Micron Student Center provides academic advising, career services, tutoring and other support into one central location.
Posted 3/25/2020 10:35:00 PM
Posted 3/12/2020 10:29:00 PM
Posted 3/11/2020 9:22:00 PM